2013년 1월 18일 금요일

Sushi bar in Korea


Sushi bar in Korea 

It may be just me, but The more weather get colder, 
the more I want to have cold food.
Me and my friends went for sushi restaurant one day. 
And I don't have any feelings to eat cold food. 
jajaja 

Anyways, Let me introduce!


There are a variety of courses in Sushi restaurant in Korea. 
We ordered 'made dishes'. 


 First, It always comes with many side dishes
- Kimchi, Buttered Corns, Seasoned Vegetables, Grilled Fish, Sushi, 
variety of raw fishes and so on.



 




Main dished for second is Sliced raw fish. 
They have really good sashimi here!




Third is Maeuntang, fish stew. 
It is quite spicy and hot so is good for relieving hangovers. hehe~



And this was for our deserts! Ice cream Bingsu




Wow, isn't it awesome? 

We are fighting cold weather with the cold now!!





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...