2012년 11월 6일 화요일

The newest KPOP_I don't need a man, Miss A



The newest KPOP_I don't need a man, Miss A 


Miss A is a four member Chinese-Korean girl group based in South Korea. They were formed by JYP Entertainment and are managed by AQ Entertainment. The group consists of: Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy.





Korean famous girl group, Miss A ▲ captured by video on youtube




 Suzy ▲ captured by video on youtube


Fei▲ captured by video on youtube



Jia ▲ captured by video on youtube



Min ▲ captured by video on youtube


They are very girlish but dance powerfully in this song. 
Let's see their performance! 
I think this song is quite addictive! 

OK, Now, Let me introduce the newest song which is titled "I don't need a man"





What do you think about this song and who is your favorite member?
Leave your comments please



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...