2012년 11월 30일 금요일

Sushi place Review in Seoul


Hi, My friends! 
Sushi is one of the most famous Asian food.
Me and my colleagues went for sushi yesterday near our work place. 

A good points of the restaurant we went are
a variety of selection and reasonable price.
Less than 2$ for one dish
such as flatfish, eel, salmon, barbecue sushi was applied! 
The taste was quite good.
I can't say the store is for high end customers,
however, average consume (like me)r for sure.


 Fried shrimps sushi 


▲ Sea urchi Sushi



 ▲ Tuna Sushi



And........






haha 
6 of us ate total 85 dishes!

Tremendous!



Once you visit Korea,
I would recommend to try Sushi with fresh ingredient.


Here is the map of restaurant!





Actually, this store has many branches-Kangnam in Seoul, Busan...
- in main cities of South Korea.

You should try! :D 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...