2012년 11월 14일 수요일

Korean's breakfast in real





Q. What do Korean usually eat for breakfast?


Last Sunday, I attended conversation club in Seoul
and met foreigner friends who are from Europe and North America.
And they were very curious what Korean really eat for breakfast.
Now, I am going to tell you real.

Actually, it is hard to have breakfast in the morning for workers.
With this reason,
most of my friends choose to sleep more instead of having meal.



#1. Korean Traditional Breakfast 
(Rice with soup, side dishes)


▲ flickr @piljun

This is the most difficult option.
Usually it happens to a person who live with their family.
As you can see in this picture, it needs always time to be prepared.
However, it is considered as one of the way to keep our health.
Korean foods are usually good for health. 



#2. Rice ball in convenience store 

▲ flickr @piljun


This is called "Samgak kimbap". Samgak means triangle, kimbap is one kind of sushi.
It has been popular to young people since it cost less than $1. 



#3. Bread and coffee, fruits 

This is my favorite breakfast style since It doesn't take too long to prepare.
Here is the picture I ate this morning.
I think most of people who live alone like me eat this kind of things.  


#4. Milk 



▲ flickr@lpiljun


I usually take this way. If time is not enough in the moring,
I buy milk and drink to just satisfy my hunger.
Sometimes it comes with grain powder. :D 



#5. Skip meal

Actually more than 30% of my friend skip breakfast
with the reason for a busy
no matter they live alone or with family.


Before finishing this post,
I would like to say that this is not the exact case
but a part of usual Korean life.


What do you think?


What do you eat for breakfast in your country?


So, see you tmr :)

댓글 2개:

  1. Waah, the first breakfast is unbelievable! I think in America it is similar, it also depends on your living situation and how busy you are~
    Some people eat cereal, some people cook eggs and other things, while others just drink coffee and skip breakfast! :D

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Hi, Airi. Thank you for a comment. Yes, It is true depends on people's life style every country. I think American style is more simpler than Korean. However, we are getting closer to American style. What about you? Are you a busy person? :)

      삭제

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...