2012년 11월 28일 수요일

Korean girl group-"Sistar"



 Hello! :D

 Who is your favorite K pop star? 

 I love girl group -  miss A, sistar, SNSD, Kara, Afterschool, A-pink.... 
OMG! So many stars! :ㅇ

 I think their appearance, fashion and dance are like magic to appeal people. 
 Today, I am gonna introduce SISTAR!

The most famous song of them is probably "Alone" and "Ma boy"

▲"Maboy",Sistar 


Maboy is unveiled for their first single album.
As you can see the music video, (Check the below!)
their dance is quite hot and unique.

I usually sing this song with that dance whenever in Karaoke. 
jajaja

 
▲"Alone",Sistar 


Alone has a sad lyrics and melody.
The detail is that I broke up with my boyfriend, so I eat, dance, sing a song, cry alone. 
However, dance is absolutely appealing!



<Members of Sistar>


▲ So-yu 소유


▲  Bo-ra 보라

▲  Da-som 다솜

▲  Hyo-rin 효린



And you can check the music video
to see their awesome dancing and singing :)













All pictures of this post are captured in music video above.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...