2012년 11월 16일 금요일

Congraturations! Psy will win in 2012 AMA


Congraturation! Psy will win in 2012 AMA



Hi, my friends! :)

Have you ever listened to "Gangnam Style"?

I am sure that most of you have did, since I've seen his success in overseas country on news, newspaper, online news a lot.


Today's post is also about his success.



 PSY ⓒBNT News


Psy who is leading Korean wave these days, 
is going to be honored by 2012 AMA in New media category. 
2012 AMA(American Music Award) will be held in LA coming 18th Nov.



Regarding this, International press reported that 
Psy from Korea is honored by it 
since he get very popular through Youtube and so on.






So, Psy is will be attended this award surely, 
show performance of Gangnam Style. 

You can see this award and his performance through Youtube in real time.



I am very glad to hear that. 

Would you like to see his performance? :)

And here is another his song which is one of my favorite.




OMG! I LOVE HIM! ♥







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...