2012년 12월 12일 수요일

Heelless Shoes to be stand out



Hi, my dude!
Thanks for coming today. 

If you are a person who likes to express yourself,
please pay attention!



★ Heelless Shoes ★





To show off your curves, it is the best item.
As you can see, this kind of shoes doesn't have the back part.
So, this unique design gives touch-and-go feeling but characterful.




Such a nice shape! Isn't it?
How about trying something different for refresh?


▲ Suzy of MissA with Heelless Shoes ⓒBNT News



Well, I think this item is quite good but looks uncomfortable a bit. 
 Anyone can provide the review of it?








댓글 6개:

  1. It looks a bit difficult to balance haha ... I'm not a high heels person, even the normal heels I have difficulty haha ...

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Haha you are not get used to high heels. Even I am a high heels person, I am afraid of wearing that.:-p

      삭제
  2. Interesting footwear, eh. :)Thanks for informing us about that.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Hi, Nambiar! Thanks for a comment. This blog is updated daily, Mon to Fri. So, please visit again! Thank you.


      삭제
  3. Yeah ... I saw that this is in trend now, but I've not seen anyone around me worn it yet, haha maybe you wanna try :D

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Haha right I also saw just very few people. Trend among just celebrity? :-p

      삭제

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...